- 1 AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download Overview
- 2 System Requirements for AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download
- 3 AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download Technical Setup Details
- 4 AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Download Instructions
- 5 Features of AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download
A new and improved version of AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus has been released for Windows. It is a complete offline installer that can set up AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download for any compatible version of Windows. The program was personally tested and installed by our team before being uploaded, and the result is an entirely functional version that does not have any issues.
AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download Overview
Technician of the AOMEI Backupper Backup software for personal use that is comprehensive, dependable, and quick for Windows computers. Create backups of the system, the disc, and the data automatically using a variety of various approaches and strategies. Copy the operating system and data on one drive to another disc of a different size without a fresh installation. Maintaining identical copies of data in two or more places may be accomplished via a mirror, two-way, or real-time sync.
The AOMEI Backupper Technician version is cloning and backup software for Windows-based personal computers and laptops that is comprehensive and intuitive. As the advanced version of AOMEI Backupper Standard, it contains all of the capabilities included in the Standard edition and the additional features described below, which assist in the creation of the most reliable backup for your computer.
Clone options include advanced systems, UEFI, GPT to MBR, and customized clones. A time- and space-efficient backup approach would involve using differential backups on a schedule—simple clone, copy, or blockage of dynamic disc volumes to protect your data. The newly inserted, updated, or deleted files are automatically monitored and synchronized in real time. Quick bare metal restoration, universal restore, and selective file restore are all features of this backup solution. Valuable features include merging backup pictures, encrypting backup data with a password, splitting backup images, and sending email alerts.
System Requirements for AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download
Before you install AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download you need to know if your system meets recommended or minimum system requirements
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10/11
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space is required for full installation.
- Processor: Intel Pentium i3, Multi-core GHz or higher.
AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus
- Download File Name: _igetintopc.com_AOMEI_Backupper_7.rar
- Download File Size: 167 MB. (Because of constant updates from the back end file size or name may vary)
- Application Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 64Bit (x64) 32Bit (x86)
- Application version updated: AOMEI Backupper 7.1 Professional/Technician/Technician Plus/Server
AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Download Instructions
To download AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus, please click on the button below. The AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus setup for Windows is presented here in its entirety as an offline installer that may be run on its own. Everything should function smoothly if you are using a version of Windows that is compatible with this.
Features of AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus Free Download
The following list of some fantastic features that may be experienced after AOMEI Backupper 7 Technician Plus has been installed. Please remember that some functions can vary and rely entirely on whether or not your system supports them. More efficient modeling and documentation of openings owing to more control over the surfaces of openings and the Graphic Override options available. This results in fewer workarounds.
- File Backup
- System Backup
- Disk Backup
- Partition Backup
- Automatic Backup
- Incremental Backup
- Sector-by-Sector Backup
- Backup to Local Disk
- Backup to External Disk
- Backup to USB Flash Drive
- Backup to Network/NAS
- Backup to Cloud Drive
- Basic Sync
- Verify Integrity
- Sync Deletions
- Mirror Sync
- Two-way Sync
- Real-time Sync
- File Restore
- System Restore
- Disk Restore
- Partition Restore
- Dynamic Disk Restore
- Universal Restore
- Restore NTFS Permissions
- Disk Clone
- Partition Clone
- SSD Alignment
- Sector-by-Sector Clone
- System Clone
- Adjust Partition Size
- Add Unused Space
- Dynamic Disk Volume Clone
- Create Bootable Media
- Comment Backup
- Compress Backup Image
- Check Backup Image
- View Backup Logs
- Import/Export Backup Task
- Explore Image
- Recovery Environment
- Disk Wipe
- Email Notification
- Merge Backup Images
- Command Line Utility
- Pre/Post Command
- PXE Boot Tool
- Image Deploy Tool
- Create Portable Version
As a fan of both indie and triple-A games, Justin finds joy in discovering and sharing hidden gems with other passionate gamers.